free standard shipping on all orders over $500
Product is coming soon
Notify me when the product is available
This field is required
Please enter a valid email address
You will be notified via email once the product is in stock
Build your skis
Complete your set up
Designed for comfortable all-terrain skiing with its light but efficient lining, this is a technical jacket with a modern style, which knows how to play with codes while diverting them.
The ferus adopts an anorak style, but with a practical zip that runs the length of the torso, hidden by piping on the lower half. Easy to put on, easy to take off, it is made of a material that is nice to the touch, soft like a rare bird's plumage.
makes no sense
Dull membrane 2ls
56% recycled polyamide, 44% polyamide
Size chart / details
- jacket measurements
- shoulder width: S 48,5cm, M 50,5cm, L 52,5cm, XL 54,5cm
- chest width: S 124cm, M 130cm, L 130cm, XL 142cm
- waist: S 118cm, M 124cm, L 130cm, XL 136cm
- Victor is 1m89 tall. He is wearing the Ferus jacket in Large.
- The Ferus jacket has a slightly relaxed fit and a slightly longer cut inspired by big-mountain silhouettes.