The content (information, communications, images and sounds contained directly or indirectly on this site) is provided by black crows, its affiliates, independent content providers and third parties. The contents of this site are protected by copyright © Black Crows or its subsidiaries, independent content providers or third parties. All rights reserved. The contents of this site may not be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, published, downloaded, displayed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including reproduction or electronic or mechanical recording, without the authorization written prior to Black Crows. You agree to exclusively use the material and content provided or presented by this site and not to use or distribute it for commercial purposes.
Black Crows will use all means at its disposal to keep this site running smoothly. Black Crows disclaims all liability for the consequences of defects on this site. You have no guarantee that this site or its contents are free of errors or suitable for the particular purpose you wish to make. Black Crows reserves the right to modify this site or its content at any time and to modify, replace or delete the services offered.
Access to the information contained on this site is subject to your acceptance that we disclaim any liability for the actions you undertake on the basis of the information contained on this site. Black Crows can not be held responsible if your use of Black Crows information or material makes it necessary to provide after-sales service, repair or overhaul the equipment or data; you agree to bear all costs related to the aforementioned cases. Black Crows reserves the right to charge access to certain information on this site. Black Crows will inform you about the services or the information whose access is paying.
If your computer does not support technology including, among other things, the encoding system, or flash technology, you may not be able to access certain services or information on this site.
You may not reproduce any material from this site on another server without the prior written permission of Black Crows. any unauthorized use of the contents of the site, provided for by this clause, may constitute an infringement of the regulations on copyright, trademarks or any other French law.
You acknowledge that Black Crows has no control over the material that may be accessible through this site, for which Black Crows disclaims all liability. Likewise, Black Crows can not be deemed to have approved the content.
By submitting any material to us through this site, via email or otherwise, you are aware that Black Crows may reproduce, modify, distribute or create a derivative of this content in any form. you warrant the fact that this material is likely to be published and you agree to indemnify us if a third party takes action against us in connection with the material you have communicated to us. You accept your responsibility by authorizing Black Crows to publish the material you transmit to it and / or to use it freely in whole or in part for our products or services, and you renounce to engage any action against us in connection with this procedure.
In certain sections of this site, we may ask you to provide personal information that will allow us to keep you informed of the latest products and services after your visit to the site. The personal information will be treated in accordance with our regulations on the protection of personal data. You agree not to cause, directly or through third parties, any prejudice or nuisance of any kind to black crows, its customers or users of this site.
You agree not to use this site to transmit or post any material that is defamatory, disgraceful, obscene or threatening, or likely to be considered a nuisance or harm to Black Crows or any other person, or that has any unlawfulness. You agree not to use this site to make all or part of the site inoperative, defective, less effective or damaged in any way. The service is accessible through the world wide web, which is independent of this site and Black Crows. The use of the world wide web is at your own risk and is subject to national and international laws and regulations. Black Crows can not be held responsible for the information or services you find on the website.
Why we use text and email: This allows us to keep you informed at every stage of your order.
Sending you information by email, SMS, or post, about our new products and services: To keep you up to date. We only send this with your permission.
Fraud prevention and detection: To prevent and detect fraud against either you or black crows – it happens and we need to prevent this.
Your payment information: We use this to take payment from your order. None of these details are stored on our servers. We work with 3rd party payment providers, Stripe, Paypal and Klarna.
How we use your payment information
Take payment, and give refunds: Easy.
Fraud prevention and detection: To prevent and detect fraud against either you or black crows – unfortunate, but absolutely essential.
Your contact history with us: What you’ve said to us — for example, over the phone, on instant chat, or on social media.
How we use your contact history: Provide customer service and support: We’ve got to do this to perform our contract with you, after all, you expect the best service from us.
Purchase history: To help our customer care team if you have any problems and to provide advice and service for future purchases you may make.
Information about your phone or laptop, and how you use our website and app: Information you give us when you browse our site or use our app, including your IP address and device type and, if you choose to share it with us, your location data, as well as how you use our website and app. This also allows us to show you information relevant to your country.
However, we share your data with the following types of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
• Companies that are involved in your order - such as our warehouse and payment providers.
• Professional service providers, such as advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business (Google, Mailchimp & Facebook).
• Credit reference agencies, law enforcement, and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud.
• Companies approved by you, such as social media sites and Klarna where you choose to use their payment service.
We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymized information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
How to stop marketing messages from us: You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
You can do this
• By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email
• By contacting our Customer Care team.
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages.
Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as order updates or where you have expressed an interest in an activity at black crows, for example new designers).
Keeping your information
We’ll only hold on to your information for as long as you are a customer. If you no longer wish to be a customer, you can also contact our Customer Care team and request to delete all the information we have on you.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms & Conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
• The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
• The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
• The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
• The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
• The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through My Account, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time.
• The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
• The right to complain to your data protection regulator.
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
• Have any questions or feedback about this notice.
• Would like us to stop using your information.
• Want to exercise any of your rights as set out above, or have a complaint. please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Care team, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
You can contact our privacy team by dropping us a line through our live chat or Customer Care form via the Black Crows website. Or if you’d like to, you can write to us at:
Black Crows 125 chemin des Tissourds 74400 Chamonix Mont Blanc France
(1) Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Cart”.
(2) Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
(3) Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on black crows, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
(4) Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site, and the complete Black Crows user experience that we pride ourselves on providing our customers.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay later.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.